• Seasoned budget travelers: There are many hostels, campsites, and cheap campus accommodations very close to the center of the city. If you’d like to step outside of the city while you get your beauty sleep many farms, cottages, and tiny inns nearby are available too.
• Luxury: There are many serviced apartments in Bristol that are recommended for a plush stay. They are roomier than a hotel room and offer the same amenities and 24/7 staff options.
• Airport: If you plan on being in and out, there are plenty of places to stay near the M5, M4, and Bristol International Airport, which is 8 miles from the center of the city. There are also a handful of hotels by the train stations along the Bristol Parkway and Bristol Temple Meads at the heart of the city.
• Eco-friendly: Bristol has recently made a commitment to Green tourism. There are many sustainable hotels around including the Fern Cottage, Tortworth Four Pillars Hotel, Arnos Manor Hotel, Ramada Plaza Hotel, and the Brooke Lodge Touring Caravan and Tent Park that all take the greener fork in the road.
• Shopping: From budget to designer, vintage to brand new, it’s all here. The center of Bristol boasts The Mall Bristol and Broadmead, both of which have a variety of name and independent stores. Also at the heart of Bristol are Park Street and the Christmas Steps on Colson and Perry Row which have quirky shops, bookstores, and many local artisans. In the suburbs, The Mall at Causeway is huge. It has more than 135 stores! The west side of the city features West End, Whiteladies Road, and Clifton Village sections for high end shopping. To the exotic east, stores dripping in Asian and Caribbean influence abound including clothing, food, and gift shops. And last but not least, Old City, houses the St. Nicholas, Farmer’s and Slow Food Market’s perfect to pick up an affordable souvenir and bag of delicious fruit.
• Eat, Drink & Be Merry: Bristol is known for its varied restaurants and quality foods. Staying by the Harbor, Clifton or in Central Bristol provides the best access to gastronomic delights and fun after dark.
1. Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa
2. Novotel Bristol
3. Hotel du Vin
4. Plush Hotel Bristol Airport
5. Mercure Brisgtow Hotel
6. Old Manor House
7. Winston Manor
8. Aztec Hotel & Spa
9. City Inn Bristol
10. Berkeley Square Hotel
Read more in our Bristol Guide.
|90%||Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre|
|90%||Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel|
|89%||Portland Apartments - Harbour House|
|87%||Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway|
|85%||Future Inn Bristol|
|85%||Hotel du Vin and Bistro Bristol|
|85%||Portland City Centre Apartments|
|84%||Bristol Serviced Lettings: Beaufort Court Apartments|
|84%||Portland Apartments Elton Road|
|84%||Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (King St )|
|84%||Premier Inn Bristol Filton|
|83%||Novotel Bristol Centre|
|83%||Harbour House Serviced Apartments by Portland|
|83%||Express by Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre|
|83%||YourSpace Apartments-Balmoral House|
|83%||Alderman Apartments Central near Temple Meads|