Archive for August, 2011
Our hotel search widget was upgraded today with a “splash” image that loads before the main widget. The splash image explains what the widget does and because it’s just an image loads very quickly. We anticipate these benefits:
- Increased search volume as the user knows what the widget can do.
- Faster loading web pages for our partners as the full widget is only when the user actually wants to search.
We have also improved the inner workings of the widget and the way it displays hotel search results. Each hotel is displayed with a thumbnail image and description, map link and guest review More >
Reviews help people find and book good hotels and avoid bad ones. They are very important to sletoH.com and so for every 200 reviews we will give the writer of the best one £100 in cash. Yes cash! To enter the competition:
- Find a hotel (or apartment, aparthotel, B&B, etc) that you have stayed in.
- On the hotel page, click the Reviews tab and add your review.
If your hotel is not listed, add your review in the comments box below with the hotel name, city and country.
The rules are straight-forward:
- Reviews must be original and at least 150 words (approximately 10 sentences). Copied More >